Wednesday, May 27, 2009

"And its only Wed"

Some days be that way, and some weeks all them days are clumped together .
this has been one of them weeks, and its only Wed.
 As I fight through today, doing battle with 50 year old auto, I have to remind myself
that I choose this, and am generally happy to do so. Showing up early, saying late, 
and in here on weekends. deadlines, paper work, gov regs, cold calls from tele-marketers .
and interruptions in the battle. All of it, I still like it, some not as  much. 
 Kustom work sucks sometimes, work a bit till you reach a bind, figuratively and literally . Then back up and figure out the bind, then the work around,  start again till the next bind. Then do it all again. The results are always worth the effort .
 Now if you will pardon me I need to go back to beating my head against the wall.

No comments:

Post a Comment