Wednesday, July 8, 2009

doors open

The Ocomoney is a new set of rules that are not clear to anyone. In small biz it is hard to keep the doors open, but I am doing it as are a bunch of others. We went started survival mode back in Dec and haven't strayed from that yet. I have a bunch of TI planed as well as some capital investments that the shop desperately needs, but all of that is on hold. It drives me nuts. I have R&D for new products , building expansion , elec up grades, painting ect ect ect that I can't do, not sure if the revenue stream is going to be what I want it to be,(It never is), much less what it has to be. I am just grateful that we carry no debt. It does make it a little easier .

1 comment:

  1. No debt DEFINITELY makes these hard times a little easier to bear...

    ReplyDelete