Monday, July 13, 2009

ALL QUIET ON THE MONDAY FRONT

Mondays around the shop are a quiet day, I like that......We are open to the gen public
Tue through Fri 7am to 6 pm. Sat and Mondays are an appt day only, by design. In one of
my earlier careers I worked at a mgf plant as an engineering tech , and some of the Dept.'s
that I worked with had 3 dif shift sch's 3 12 hr days or 4 10 hr days or 5 8hr days , I noticed that the production numbers for the 4 10s were better than the 3 12's and the 5 -8's. So when I started Airkooled Kustoms I kept that in mind. Hence the quiet mondays...
During the last gas price spike some other companies were looking at that option. I don't
what happened with that, but the staff here really liked it, and they like there 3 day weekends

2 comments:

  1. I know my business is totally unrelated to yours, in most aspects anyway, but I too notice that Mondays are slow for me. When I decided to make a permanent availability schedule, I made Monday evening open for any clients wanting to come in after work, but the rest of my schedule is during the Princess's school schedule. Even with that, I only work an average of one Monday night per month. So, I'm with ya!

    ReplyDelete