Tuesday, April 28, 2009

cells,texts and tweets in the blk hills of sd

working remotely is always kind of nice, but it does kind of suck, I have most of the files that I need, but not all , iDrive is looking better and better, remote file transfers take a bit, but they are
something I need.
 No cell service, spotty wireless for the mac, take a bit to get use to. How on earth did we ever get to the point of 24/7 contact and communication . I kind of like not having that  contact with the outside world, but it is weird, blogs, e-mail,  tweets, text and cell phones.....all part of everyday life. But not when  I am in the middle of the blackhills of South Dakota.
 When I go in to town, Custer SD, my cell goes nuts, with texts and msgs. I am not looking forward to that, but it is an necessary evil of modern life.

No comments:

Post a Comment