Saturday, April 11, 2009

Sat

I have always love sat morning, but no cartoons for me,
at least not this weekend, my granddaughter who is 4
is not here today, and I have a wrench to turn and
a bit of teaching to to.
The client coming in this morning is a good kid, but
kind of quiet. At 17 , he is driving his dads old 63 bug.
a few months ago we dropped his ride, hard.....
at his age it is surprising to see that he drives this car
everyday. It is good to see the next gen of dub heads.....
and being that he is the future of this hobby I have an obligation 
to teach him. Today it is just the basics a valve adj and a dizzy/
carb swap.
 The valves are something that every dub owner should do . Even
though I own a shop I want all my clients to do their own valve adjustment 
by the owner doing this and oil change, they can  keep in touch with
what is going on with their car.

No comments:

Post a Comment