Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Is the car clean , is there gas in the tank?

In e-mailing with my first cousin, bob the climber, dude is crazy for climbing, but I write about him at a later date. He let me know that he to has one of these blogthingies , but hasn't updated in a while. So it made me think that I need to do updates, but updates would imply going back and bringing current some of the items that were in the past, being that this is my 5th post, there are not to many things to up date.
 Show prep......
 Getting ready for a show used to be, is the car clean and is there gas in the tank.......? Then it was need to get the canopy and chairs, and then there is camping shows, all that is there, but as I do this more for the shop  and and less for me, them more shuff I have to get ready. there is the displays of beams, weighing any where between 10 lb to 40 lb, there is the canopies ,tables, chairs, flyers, coats, brochures,trike trailers , patches, stickers, and on and on. Part of the night mare is the gathering up of all the  shtuff . Being that we out source most of our swagg, to local venders, all that has to be done, and gathered up, payed for,priced and sold. 
 Don't misconstrue , I still enjoy there shows, the little boy is still inside me, and there are alot of shiny cars going to be in one place, and, I get to hang with my friends, 
That is the best part
back to work

No comments:

Post a Comment